The Account Manager will be responsible for managing key client relationships and on-going experiential marketing projects. Must be organized, self-motivated, able to clearly articulate ideas through client-facing materials and be tenacious in their approach to bringing out-of-the-box activation concepts to life.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working with assigned project manager(s) as needed to develop complex campaigns (concept research, production, creative development, vendor management, permitting, venue negotiation, budgeting, etc.)
- Day to day management of agency’s key clients
- Creating client facing materials including status memos, budgets, billing, presentations, etc.
- Brainstorming / ideating concepts
- Growing existing client business
- 4+ years of client / brand management experience
- Ability to identify client and project needs and take action without direction
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong knowledge of industry landscape and relevant cultural trends
- Comfortable taking a “hands-on” approach to event management
- Ability to travel for projects and client meetings
- Live in the Twin Cities Metro Area
Clamor is a strategic marketing and experiential agency based in Minneapolis. Our singular mission is to command consumer attention through exceptional work guided by a belief that memorable experiences build brand loyalty.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org