The ideal individual is a thoughtful creative who has a deft understanding of what makes a live event special and relevant. They have a passion for aesthetics and how design impacts the consumer experience. Most importantly, the candidate is a big thinker and storyteller capable of dreaming big but grounded in industry experience to know what’s possible.
The primary role of this individual is to collaborate on the ideation and drive visual solutions for brand activation concepts.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Collaborative and independent ideation
- Renders and/or mockups for both pitch work and projects
- Graphic design and production of event branding, collateral, etc.
- Present work internally and to clients
- Coordinate with vendors and producers on physical build outs
- Ownership of agency-specific design needs: Pitch decks, social media content, website assets, etc.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years experience in the creative services field, 2+ of those years in Art Direction
- Strong understanding of graphic design, photography, illustration and typography
- Experiential background is strongly preferred, but not mandatory
- Ability to think beyond traditional means of execution
- Strong organizational skills and a self-starter
- Knowledge of proper file preparation and production processes, print and digital
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Google Suite and rendering software (3D CAD/SketchUp, etc.) is a plus
- Twin Cities based candidates only please
Clamor is a strategic marketing and experiential agency based in Minneapolis. Our singular mission is to command consumer attention through exceptional work guided by a belief that memorable experiences build brand loyalty.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com