We are seeking an experienced creative to lead the strategic vision for a growing and ambitious experiential marketing agency.
The ideal individual is a thoughtful creative who has a deft understanding of what makes a live event special and relevant. They have a passion for aesthetic and how design impacts the consumer experience. Most importantly the candidate is a big thinker and storyteller capable of dreaming outside the box but grounded in strong industry experience to know what’s possible.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lead ideation of large-scale activation concepts for national and global brand projects
- Bring ideas to life through renders and graphic design for both pitchwork and projects
- Create environmental layouts, site plans, consumer journey flows, etc. for a range of executions (mobile tours, pop-ups, first-to-market influencer gifts, etc.)
- Graphic design as needed (printed materials, collateral, etc.)
- Collaborate with fabrication partners to design and build custom scenic elements
- Event styling and decor
- Occasional agency design / branding work (social, online, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in experiential marketing creative services
- Preference for candidates with agency backgrounds and experience working with national brands
- Ability to lead brainstorms and contribute to pitches
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, 3D CAD / SketchUp (Rendering)/ or Solid works, Powerpoint
CLAMOR is a strategic marketing and experiential agency based in Minneapolis. Our singular mission is to command consumer attention through exceptional work guided by a belief that memorable experiences build brand loyalty.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org